IABC International’s Gold Quill Awards recognize the best in strategic communications from around the globe.
It’s time for the 2015 IABC Gold Quill Awards and a chance to reflect on the great work you do as communication professionals, teams and agencies around the world.
This year’s program challenges you to reach for the stars! Show us the strategies, programs and tactics that helped deliver success for your organization and allow us to acknowledge that world-class effort and achievement.
The IABC Gold Quill Awards recognize the breadth and depth of the communication professional’s role. Awards are offered in categories that span the gamut of communication management, skills, research and training. And just as important as winning awards, we know our entrants use this opportunity to get feedback from senior evaluators that can lead to continuous improvement and professional development.
- Get global recognition for your communication excellence.
- Build a stronger resume that will raise your communications professional profile.
- Gain new respect from your boss and colleagues.
- Hone your craft through quality feedback from trained evaluators.
- Receive your award at the Gold Quill Gala.
What’s new for 2015?
- We’ve moved up deadlines. The early bird deadline is November 12, 2014 while final entries must be submitted by January 7, 2015.
- We’ve made it simpler to submit an entry into the new Communication Skills Division – simply fill in an online form along with your work sample.
- We’ll recognize global agencies and teams “of the year.” Imagine your agency, corporate communication team or not-for-profit communication team being named one of the best of 2015. These organizations and teams will be showcased at our Awards Gala and can promote their earned status globally.
How to make your submission?
For more information, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.