The Importance of Analytics in Communications and Marketing
- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Stenberg College (Central City Towers) 13450 - 102 Avenue, Suite 750, Surrey
- Thursday, November 28, 2019
Digital Analytics are a powerful resource for marketing and communications teams. As our industry moves into an increasingly digital world, data and analytics are becoming a key player in informing marketing and communications strategies. Join us for a conversation on the importance of analytics in marcomms and challenges your organization faces in reporting and interpreting data. Let’s talk analytics!
The marketing team from Stenberg College will be leading the discussion on the topic.
- Sonia Mattu, Marketing Manager: Sonia has a BBA from SFU and certificates in Marketing Management and Event Marketing from BCIT. She has over 10 years of marketing experience in various industries.
- Sableen Minhas, Digital Content and Analytics Specialist: Sableen has an extensive education in the fields of journalism and communications. She has 4+ years of communications experience in higher education, health authority and advertising.
- Pamela Charach, Marketing Team Lead: Pamela has a BA in Geography from Queen’s University and a certificate in Public Relations from BCIT. With experience ranging from the veterinary industry to archaeology, Pam is happily settling into marketing.
- Kanasu Nagathihalli, Content Marketing & Engagement
Specialist: Kanasu has a Master of Fine Arts degree in Creative Writing from Columbia University. She has 4 years of communications experience writing for different industries including construction and education.