We provide a unique opportunity to expose your organization, and build brand awareness among a growing and influential group of communications professionals. As a sponsor, you will enjoy the most generous package of marketing benefits available in the industry.
- Highlight your logo on our website, e-communications, advertisements, event and program promotional materials, presentations and more
- Receive podium recognition at our events
- Showcase your company collateral at our events
- Communicate targeted messages and promotions to our members through our social networks and online communications channels
- Be featured on display signage (as procured annually)
- Use the IABC/BC logo to announce your partnership with the premier communications association
- Attend our annual social events (fall, holiday, spring)
- Attend our annual signature event & AGM (anniversary/awards)
Advertise with Us
- Advertise your company through our e-communications vehicles, weekly or quarterly, reaching an audience of over 1,200 business professionals
- Advertise your company through our website
- Contribute to the IABC/BC blog and position yourself as an industry expert
Build Your Network
- Build your own database by providing a business card prize draw
- Attend Milestone, Professional Development or Social Events to increase your contacts and access BC’s communicators and decision makers all in one room
Sponsorship Marketing Package
Each of our sponsorship opportunities includes a comprehensive marketing package designed to maximize your organization’s visibility and expand your network of contacts. We work with each individual partner to build a customized sponsor benefit package that will ensure the highest possible level of exposure for your business within the IABC/BC community.
Contact IABC for Sponsorship Opportunities
To learn more about the power of partnering with IABC/BC or to open a conversation about collaborating with our chapters, please contact the VP of Sponsorship at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our Sponsors!
“For the past eight years Graphically Speaking has been a sponsor of IABC BC. The connections we have made with IABC members and communicators in BC have helped our business grow and made it a very worthwhile investment.” – John Almond, Graphically Speaking
“Our IABC/BC sponsorship provides us with exposure to a very targeted community of communications professionals. Through the blog and Connect Newsletter, we’re able to demonstrate our thought leadership while increasing awareness of our brand.” – Jeff Pelletier, Basetwo Media.